The Kansas City Goulds and Courtneys come into town every year for Thanksgiving Day weekend. After
Thanksgiving, we take the opportunity to hold a family Chanukah party where the older generations can
give gifts to the younger generations.
This year Matt and Erin came in with their new son, Noah, and their older son Ian. Karen and Larry
came with their two boys, Sam and Jacob. Donna came with Dr. Larry. Howie and Lisa came with their
children, Dana and Alec. And Steve and Chris came with Gabrielle and Rebecca.
Charlotte and Bernie were unable to make it this year, so Charlotte asked me to take pictures. I
ended up taking 265 pictures, but the group was able to help reduce that to a more manageable 60.
And I was not the only one taking pictures. I loaned by older Olympus digital camera to Rebecca,
who went around taking pictures of people, and sometimes her fingers.
To view the pictures, click here: Photo Gallery.
If you want to order prints of any of the pictures, follow these instructions:
- Click on the picture you are interested in.
- Under the picture, click the button that says "Add to Cart".
- After you have added one or more pictures to your cart, click "View Cart".
- Then you will be able to pick which sized prints (or novelty items) you want.
- Depending on the picture size you select, you may need to crop the picture as part of the check-out.
This web page (http://www.gouldhome.com/Chanukah2004.html) was last updated on November 28, 2004.
For any comments or suggestions about the site contact Daphne Gould.
Contents copyright © 1999-2003 by Joel and Daphne Gould.